- Business auto insurance: Provides unique coverage for vehicles owned and being used by volunteers or staff for your nonprofit organization.
- Commercial property insurance: Provides coverage if your building and contents are destroyed by a fire, vandalism, or theft.
- Cyber liability insurance: Provides a broad range of coverage for the loss of electronic information, such as customers’ banking information, social security numbers, or other information vital to your business.
- Employee dishonesty coverage: Provides protection in the event that an employee forges a check or steals money.
- Fiduciary liability Insurance: Provides coverage if a claim arises from the breach of fiduciary duties or mismanagement of employee benefits, such as retirement/pension plans, savings, profit sharing, or health/welfare plans.
- General liability insurance: Insurance protection in the event a visitor to your organization suffers an injury while on your property.
Contact us for additional information at email@example.com